Well I can put this here as no one really reads these . With my shoulder being worse than expected and my possible down time being extended pending the specialist’s next visit it’s a very quiet time
But not idle . In this time we have had several parties sniffing about looking at purchasing all or part of this business . Early days but a possibility in the near future that my inventory will be heading South with a new owner ….
While I’m not too fussed as to unloading the business or it’s assets if the price is right could be tempted ……..
Time will tell